Spelling Word Lists will be posted here throughout the year! :) Students should depend on the hardcopy they receive in class.
3/26 – 4/2
- trilogy – a group of three novels, movies, plays, or albums.
- malcontent – someone who is unhappy or dissatisfied.
- pyromancy – fire based magic and spells (fiction) <--- taken out of list, do not use.
- vision – ability to see.
- dismiss – allow to leave.
- century – one hundred years.
- temporary – lastly for a certain period of time.
- audience – a group of listeners or spectators at a public event.
- inspect – look at; observe.
- previous – before a certain time.