Vocabulary Word Lists will be posted here throughout the year! :) Students should depend on the hard copy they receive in class.
3/12 – 3/20
- thermos – a container to keep the temperature of a liquid the same.
- autobiography – a personal retelling of someone’s life.
- projector – an instrument used to show enlarged images.
- submerge – cause to be under (water)
- automobile – a road vehicle, typically with four wheels.
- astrology – study of the stars
- telescope – an instrument used to make objects that are far away seem closer.
- disrupt – to interrupt or cause a problem.
- transfer – move from one place to another.